Happy 71st Monthsary, Boyfriend! ♥

POSTED ON: Monday, May 26, 2014 @ 12:07 AM | 0 comments


HAPPY 71ST MONTHSARY, BOYFRIEND 

Last month celebrating monthsary by myself and I'm sure our 6th Year Anniversary will be a GREAT one! Can't wait to celebrate our 26062014 together.
SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD! *screams*

Even though I know you don't read my blog, but still take great care of yourself and eat lotsa food when you're at US alright? I want you to be a huggable boy when you're back however I won't stop calling you fatty. HAHAHA ^.^ Missing you soooooo much!


On a side note, it's been such a loooooooooong time since I updated this little space of mine.

Will try my best to update this space again alright? There might be lots of throwback posts cause I have many pictures yet to upload and publish, the pictures are all rotting in my camera.

Shall be a diligent girl and take the time out to note down all this happy moments in my life. :) *twists*

Exams are over and I'm a graduate now (hopefully :x) Gonna head out for a Full-Time Job and work for the rest of my life from now on. Hope things will go well for me, *pray hard*!

#backfromahaitus #staytune #morepictures #moreposts #comingyourway



Labels: , ,


← Older / ♥ My Life, My Stories ♥