Bangkok Jam

POSTED ON: Sunday, July 28, 2013 @ 11:41 PM | 0 comments

Dinner with my three-favourite-girls on a Thursday night. 

Bangkok Jam (New eatery at JEMS)




Menoooooo.... (im so hungryyyyy!)

Seafood Phad Thai * (My Recommendation) 
This is really nice. Don't understand why it wasn't a chef recommendation dish.

Thai Olive Fried Rice. (So-so Fried Rice with a Yummy there. hmmms!)

Stir-Fried Minced Beef with Basil. (Minced Beef was goooood.)

Seafood in Red Tomyum Soup.

Signature Beef Noodle Soup.

3 Flavour Noodle Crisps with Shrimps.

Blended Fresh Coconut with Ice-Cream. In love with it ever since I tried this at Phuket!! 
(YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!)

Mango-Sticky Rice! A must-have dessert at Thai Restaurant. 
Not really good I feel..... 
'__'


Photos with this Darling-of-Mine!



Banana & Chocolate Chip Cookies bought by 亲爱的.

Our favourite HTHT after dinner @ Starbucks till midnight even though we have work the next day! Spending quality time with the girlfriends is always the BEEEEEST!

Love them very much much. <3


Bangkok Jam
#03-21, 50 Jurong Gateway Road,
JEMS Shopping Centre
Daily: 1130am - 1000pm


Labels: , , ,


← Older / ♥ My Life, My Stories ♥ / Newer →