Singapore Seafood Republic

POSTED ON: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 @ 2:27 AM | 0 comments

I was rather sick over the weekends especially on Saturday due to the haze. But having dinner with the family is a MUST. Family Bonding is important, I hope you do agree on that.

Decided to fill our tummy at Singapore Seafood Republic - RWS, since we are quite a fanatic over seafood. 
And if I'm not wrong it is a restaurant under the management of Tong Le. 

Vegetables with Mushrooms

Coffee Pork Ribs 

Lobster Sashimi
I know you can't really see the sashimi so here's another closer shot of it.


Bamboo Clam (My Family's Favourite)
We never fail to order this in every seafood restaurant we go. 

Steamed Soon-Hock Fish
Had two plates of fish, one steamed and one fried but i only took the steamed one. Cause before I even capture a photo of it, they can't wait to eat it all up.

Beancurd with Assorted Mushrooms

Pandan Crab
Tasted a little like Thai kind of crab. Worth a try!

Black Pepper Crab
My Brother's All-Time-Favourite however when he tried the pandan one, he deserted his black pepper and went for the pandan one instead.

Singapore Seafood Republic
26 Sentosa Gateway #01-292
Waterfront, Resorts World Sentosa
Tel: +65 6265 6777
Lunch (Monday - Sunday): 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner (Monday - Friday): 6:00pm - 11:30pm
*last order 10:30pm*
Dinner (Saturday, Sunday & PH): 5:30pm - 11:30pm

Labels: , , ,


← Older / ♥ My Life, My Stories ♥ / Newer →